(1) The following information concerns the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour. (2) The responsible officer pursuant to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Fjällräven International AB. You can contact the Company’s data protection manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address Fjällräven International AB, Box 209, SE-891 25 Örnsköldsvik with the addition “Data protection manager”. (3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data you give us (your email address, your name and phone number if applicable) is stored by us in order to answer your question. When storage is no longer necessary, we will delete the applicable data or restrict the processing of it if legal retention requirements apply. (4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our web-based services, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes, naming the defined criteria for storage duration.
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data: – Right to information, – Right to correction or deletion, – Right to restriction of processing, – Right to refusal of processing, – Right to data portability.
(1) As well as the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use if they interest you. To do so, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use in order to provide the respective service and to which the above-mentioned principles of data processing apply. (2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound to our instructions and are regularly monitored. (3) We can also pass your personal data on to third parties if we offer special offer participation, lotteries, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. You can find more information about this if you enter your personal data or below in the description of the offer. (4) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
(1) If you wish to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide personal data that we require in order to process your order. Mandatory fields for the conclusion of contracts are specially marked; other information is voluntary. We process the data you pro-vide in order to complete your order. For this purpose, we can pass your payment details on to our company bank. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR. You can voluntarily set up a customer account through which we can save your data for other, subsequent purchases. When setting up an account under “My account”, the data you provide are revocably stored. You can delete all further data, including your user account, at any time in the customer area. We can also process the data provided by you in order to inform you about other interesting products in our portfolio or to send you emails with technical information. (2) Due to commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to save your address, payment and order data for the duration of ten years. However, after [two years] we restrict processing, i.e. your data are only used to comply with legal requirements. (3) To prevent unauthorised access by third parties to your personal data, especially financial data, the order process is encrypted by TLS technology.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers about our goods and services. (2) To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in process. This means that after you register, we send an email to the email address you gave asking for confirmation that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration you will not receive our newsletter and we will not store your e-mail address. In addition, we save the IP addresses you used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to investigate possible misuse of your personal information. (3) The only obligatory information for transmission of the newsletter is your email address. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR. (4) You can revoke your consent to transmission of the newsletter and unsubscribe to the newsletter at any time. You can revoke it by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact point given in the legal notice. (5) Please note that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels which display one-pixel image files which are saved on our website. For the evaluations, we link the files named in § 3 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID. Using the data obtained, we create a user profile in order to customise the newsletter to your individual interests. To do so, we record when you read our newsletters and which links you click in them, and we draw conclusions about your personal interests from this. We link this data with the actions carried out by you on our website. You can revoke this tracking at any time by clicking on the special link that is provided in every email or inform us through another communication channel. The information is saved as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After logging out, we only save the data for statistical purposes and anonymously. This tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images as standard in your email programme. In this case, the newsletter will not be shown completely and you may not be able to use all the functions. If you display the images manually, the above-mentioned tracking occurs.
(1) If you have agreed to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. After you have pronounced it to us, the revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data. (2) If we base the processing of your personal information on consideration of interests, you can revoke your consent to processing. This is the case, in particular, if processing is not necessary for fulfilment of a contract with you, which is always outlined by us in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising the right of revocation, we ask you to cite the reasons why we should not process your personal information as we have previously done. In the case of a justified revocation, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or convey to you our protection-worthy and necessary reasons for continuing the processing. (3) Of course, you can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising revocation by sending a message to the contact information given in the legal notice.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Facebook, Google+, Twitter]. We use the so-called two-click solution for this. This means that when you visit our site, fundamentally no personal data will be initially transmitted to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognise the provider of the plug-in via the label on the box above its initial letters or the logo. We offer you the possibility of communicating with the provider of the plug-in directly via the button. The plug-in provider only receives the information that you have called up the corresponding page of our online presence if you click on the demarcated field to activate it. The data named under § 3 of this statement are also transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. When the plug-in is activated, your personal data are therefore transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the USA in the case of US providers). Since the plug-in provider carries out data capture using cookies in particular, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box above the security settings of your browser. (2) We have no influence on the data captured or the data processing procedures, nor do we know the entire scope of data collection, the purpose of processing or the retention periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider. (3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of their website. Such an evaluation takes place, in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and in order to inform other users in the social network about your activities on our web-site. You have the right to revoke the creation of these user profiles, although you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our website presence and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plug-ins is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. (4) Data transmission takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged on there. If you are logged on to a plug-in provider, your data collected by us are directly associated with the account you have with the plug-in provider. If you click on the activated button and, for example, link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and communicates it publicly to your contacts. We recommend that after using a social network, you regularly log out, but in particular before activating the button, since this enables you to avoid association with your profile by the plug-in provider. (5) You can find more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and pro-cessing by the plug-in provider in their data protection statements, which are given below. You can also find further information there on your rights in this regard and the setting options to protect your privacy. (6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URLs with their data protection notices: a) [Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has committed to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Fjällräven International AB, Box 209, 89125 Örnsköldsvik, Sweden (”Company”)
You can contact the Company’s data protection manager at email@example.com or at our postal address (Fjällräven International AB, Box 209, 89125 Örnsköldsvik, Sweden) with the addition “Data protection manager”.
You may visit our Website without giving any personal details. In connection with the application and voting for the Fjällräven Polar we collect personal data from:
• People who vote: Personal data will be collected if you vote for participants solely for the purpose of verifying your eligibility as well as for being able to contact in case you win a Fjällräven product. We collect your e-mail address as well as your Facebook profile. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (a) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), hence your consent you provided us with.
We process the following data from you if you participate in the application:
o Telephone number*
o Free text*
o Data obtained through Facebook Connect (for details please see Section f) below) *
Personal data will be collected if you voluntarily communicate this to us in the course of your application to the Fjällräven Polar according to our Terms and Conditions. Which data is collected, can be seen above and is additionally apparent from the respective input forms. In the course of your application, we will collect and store your data exclusively for the purpose of managing the competition as well as for communicating with you including the notification of winners. You determine the exact scope of the storage of personal data by means of the information given in your profile. Information not highlighted as mandatory field is used to learn more about you and to provide the people who potentially vote for you with a more detailed and personal picture about you. Personal data is no longer processed than necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was obtained (managing the competition as well as for communicating with you including the notification of winner), unless you delete it any time before. All information can be managed and changed in the protected profile area. The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR as well as your consent you provided us with in this context (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). Pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR, personal data may be processed if this is necessary for the performance of a contract or for the performance of pre-contractual measures. By accepting our Terms and Conditions, a contractual relationship is established. This includes the execution of the contest as described in more detail in the Terms and Conditions.
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers about our goods and services.
To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in process. This means that after you register, we send an email to the email address you gave asking for confirmation that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration you will not receive our newsletter and we will not store your e-mail address. In addition, we save the IP addresses you used and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to investigate possible misuse of your personal information.
The only obligatory information for transmission of the newsletter is your email address. After your confirmation, we store your email address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
The Company may also share your information with other entities of the Fenix Outdoor group in EU to be used in accordance with this Data Protection Information, in particular with its European affiliates Fenix Outdoor Ecom AB, Frilufts Retail Europe AB. The legal basis for the Company sharing your information with other entities of the Fenix Outdoor group is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The Company has a legitimate interest in sharing your information for internal administrative purposes, in particular to centralize storage, optimize our processes, manage administrative tasks as well as for marketing purposes (your email address and in the event of a newsletter subscription only).
The data collected during the application and execution of the competition will be processed for the duration of the competition until it is fully completed, including the fulfillment of the claims associated with the winning of the competition, hence the participation at the Fjällräven Polar. A longer storage may result from public relations and press work.
• People who vote:
The data collected from you who vote for applicants will be stored until the draw of the Fjällräven product is completed taking eventual statutory retention and limitation periods into consideration.
• Newsletter Subscription:
In the event you (applicants and voters) subscribe to our newsletter and subject to a withdrawal of the consent of the people concerned, the email address of the people concerned will stored for the specific purpose only for an indefinite period.
In connection with the application for Fjällräven Polar, the registration of the profiles as well as for participating in the voting process, we use “Facebook Connect”, a service offered by Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA (hereinafter referred to as: “Facebook”).
Facebook Connect facilitates the application process and the creation of your profile for the Fjällräven Polar Contest. Instead of registering on our website, you can enter your login information for Facebook and then start with the application and creation/completion of your profile. By using “Facebook Connect”, your web browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. To log in you will be redirected to the Facebook page. There you can log in with your account data. This will link your Facebook user account to our application or voting process. We have no control over the extent and continued use of data collected through the use of Facebook Connect by Facebook. To the best of our knowledge Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the respective part of our website. If you have a Facebook user account and are registered, Facebook can associate the visit with your user account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is the possibility that Facebook will find out and save your IP address and any other identifying features.
By using Facebook Connect, your Facebook profile data and public data on Facebook are transferred to us from your Facebook profile. Furthermore, we can transfer data to your Facebook profile. Your transferred data are stored on our website and processed by us for the purpose of the registration and voting process.
If you start the application or voting process, then you consent to the transfer of profile data from your Facebook profile to us, as well as to the transfer of data on use of our website to Facebook. The data that are transferred are those that are publicly available data on your Facebook profile.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR is to facilitate the application and registration process.
Further information on data privacy and settings for protecting your privacy can be found in Facebook’s Data Policy section: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
This website uses the service “YouTube” to insert videos into the page. The operator of the software necessary for this purpose is the company YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit a page with inserted YouTube videos, a link to YouTube servers is created. In this process, YouTube is notified of which pages you visit.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
– right of access,
– right to correction or erasure,
– right to restriction of the processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
If you have granted consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw this at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us. Insofar as we support the processing of your personal data with a balance of interests, you can file a complaint against the processing. This is the case in particular if the processing is not required in order to fulfil a contract with you. When making such a complaint, we request that you set out the reasons why we should not have processed your personal data as we did. In case your complaint is justified, we shall review the circumstances and shall either suspend or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling grounds for protection, on the basis of which we continue the processing. To exercise your right of withdrawal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally our general principles of data protection at https://polar.fjallraven.com/legal/data-protection-statement/ apply.