(1) If you are only using the website for information and do not register or transmit information to us in any other way, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the enquiry
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– Quantity of data transferred in each case
– The website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your PC when you use our web-site. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive in association with the browser you use and through which particular information is transmitted to the location setting the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot run programmes or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the internet presence more user-friendly and effective in general.
A cookie is a small file with letters and numbers placed on your local unit when you visit our website. If you have not adjusted your browser settings to not accept cookies, a cookie will be placed on your local unit when you visit our website. There are two types of cookies, which type of cookie is decided by the time the cookie is stored on your local unit. The types of cookies are: Persistent cookies and transient cookies. In addition, cookies from a first party (our domain) is different from cookies from a third party.
Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period, which can vary according to the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They save a so-called session ID that links different enquiries from your browser to a common session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
The Flash cookies used are not captured by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects which are stored on your terminal device. These objects save the necessary data independently of the browser you use, and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to the private mode. We also recommend that you regularly manually delete your cookies and your browser history.
Cookies from a first party (first party cookies) is placed by the website you are visiting (e.g. cookies placed by our domain to optimize the website usage).
Cookies from a third party (third party cookies) are cookies placed on your computer by another domain than the website you are visiting. If you visit a website and cookie from another domain is placed on your computer, it is a third party cookie.
Information from third party cookies and pixels may be shared with other companies within the Fenix Outdoor group for analysis and statistical purposes but may also be used to show you advertisements from other companies within the Fenix Outdoor group, which we believe might be of interest to you. For more information about the companies within the Fenix Outdoor group, please visit www.fenixoutdoor.com.
b) Your consent
By accepting cookies in your browser and visit our website you consent to our and out service providers’ usage of cookies on our website.
c) Can I withdraw my consent?
Yes. If you wish to withdraw your consent you have to remove the cookies stored on your local unit in your browser settings. If you want to prevent cookies from being stored on your local unit, you need to change your browser settings to not accept cookies. Please be advised, if you choose to not accept cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website or the website may not function at all.